Eine Industriegeschichte in Maikammer

Maikammer

Description

On a walk through Maikammer, we follow in the footsteps of the brothers Franz and Anton Ullrich, who became successful entrepreneurs in the mid-19th century. Anton Ullrich's small grocery shop developed into a modern joint enamel factory. In 1886, the brothers developed the jointed ruler with spring lock. Three years later, in 1889, the invention was presented at the World Exhibition in Paris. The Ullrich brothers became famous as the inventors of the spring lock for the folding rule as we know it today.
We go in search of the history of the Ullrich brothers and visit various places that still bear witness to the work of the brothers and their successors. The tour ends with a glass of wine in the local vinotheque.

Language: German

Date

10.07.2024 · 16:00
Zeit:
  • Mi 16:00 Uhr

@ Contact

Touristinformation Maikammer

Marktstraße 5, 67487 Maikammer

info@maikammer.de

(0049) 6321 850 930

https://www.maikammer.de/

Venue

Touristinformation Maikammer

Marktstraße 5, 67487 Maikammer

More Information

Ticket buchen

More Dates
Wed., 10
Jul., 2024
16:00
Mi., 14
Aug., 2024
16:00
Mi., 11
Sep., 2024
16:00
Mi., 9
Okt., 2024
16:00
Weitere Termine anzeigen

You might also be interested in

Maikammer

Maikammer The wine and relaxation village of Maikammer currently has…
MORE

Bushaltestelle Frantzplatz

Maikammer Bus stop right on Frantzplatz.
MORE