It is a spacious Baroque Hall from 1756/57 and is located in a place where, in late Roman times, stood a large building. It was probably a Roman country house with a back then usual House sanctuary. The institution of the Church is decorated in the style of the Baroque and Rococo. The Baroque high altar to scarf works is a work of the art Carpenter Martin Wilhelm from Maikammer and was made in 1749. The imposing Rococo pulpit was a work of the Bruchsaler Court artist and plasterer Joachim Günther, made between 1766 and 1769. It is the only preserved pulpit of this artist in the Palatinate. After the recent renovation of the Church in 1976-77, the altar area has been redesigned. The light cast-bronze altar table is a work of the Palatine artist Gernot Rumpf, as are the cultivation, the altar and processional cross and the priest Bank. The artwork was a design element that is popular in Baroque and Rococo churches, the Angel.