The parish church "Exaltation of the Cross" was built in the baroque period (1747) according to the plans of the famous Bruchsal architect Johann Georg Stahl and is the fourth church on the same site. On the west side of the much older church tower dating from the 13th century, the extensions of the predecessor churches can still be seen. Around 1603, the tower received late Gothic windows, but the jewel of the church is in the interior. The imposing organ, its case and all the prospect pipes come from the workshop of the Seuffert organ-building dynasty (1809), which used to live in Kirrweiler. The organ was rebuilt in 1998 by the Alsatian organ builder Remy Mahler according to Seuffert's disposition. With 24 stops the organ has an enormous sound splendour, which can be heard not only during church services but also at various concerts.