In 1822-1823 the Protestant church was built by Friedrich Samuel Schwarze in Ingenheim. After the destruction in the 2nd World War, it was rebuilt from 1946-1949. Today it is a listed building.
It is a typical classicist simple hall building with a flat ceiling. In the rather sober-looking interior, the picture frieze under the pulpit and the late Baroque organ case on the wooden gallery form the only decorative accessories. The church is one of the cultural monuments of the place.