On the trail of tobacco in the Southern Palatinate: Come with us on a journey of tobacco in the Southern Palatinate! You will stay at the "Duwakschopp" hotel in Hayna, which has been converted from a former tobacco shed into a hotel. Cycle along the approximately 40-kilometre-long Tabaktour cycle route, which connects six former tobacco villages near Landau, as you pass half-timbered houses and tobacco barns, well-tended gardens and rolling fields.
- 2 nights at the Hotel Duwakschopp in Herxheim Hayna
- 2 x breakfast
- 1 3-course menu at the Starker Tobak in Herxheim Hayna
- 1 admission to the museum in Herxheim
- Tour suggestions for the Tabakrundweg and cycle route Tabaktour in the SÜW app & as a download
- 1 book "Tabak: Die Pfalz und Der 'Duwak'"
- information material
- 1 SÜW magnet with postcard
On request, you can book our lunch package service for refreshment during your day tours! The lunch packages are lovingly assembled by your hosts and vary in their design.
Contents: Sandwich, fruit, vegetables, something sweet, a drink
Price: €12 per person/day
Our comfort arrangements promise a relaxing vacation for everyone on the Southern Wine Route - whether with a baby carriage, wheelchair or walker. When selecting the accommodation and leisure facilities, care was taken to ensure that they are suitable for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility.
Information is available for all accommodation in the Comfort Arrangements in accordance with the "Reisen für Alle" labeling system.