The Franco-German Pamina Cycle Route (Lauter Valley)
The Franco-German Pamina Cycle Route (Lauter Valley) is an important one as it serves as a connection between the Rhine plain with the Palatinate Forest and as a link to France.
The route at a glance:
Hinterweidenthal - Wissembourg (31 km):
The cacle route remains in the (Wies) Lauter Valley throughout, a valley with many faces: in parts a beautiful meadow valley, elsewhere a narrow V-shaped valley, in other spots a dense forest.
Wissembourg - Rhine (28 km):
At WIssembourg, the cycle route reaches the wide, flat Rhine plain and crosses the Bienwald forest.
Use our app as an interactive holiday planner:
- Detailed topographic maps
- Precise map base, also available offline
- Highlight recommendations from us for you
- Exact tour descriptions
- accessibility Informations
- Refreshments and overnight stays
- Sights and events
- Navigation function including voice output
- Planning your own tours at home
- Tracking your own tours on the go
- Get to know the environment better with skyline augmented reality