Lambrecht's largest secular building with rich decorative forms. Built by Henri Clignet (Klingnet) in 1606/07, never violently destroyed. For centuries the residence of pre-industrial "cloth manufacturers", around 1750 of the mayor Johann Jacob Seib. At times probably the inn "Zur Farbkipp" and the home of the clothmakers' guild, which existed on the site until 1979. Acquired by the town in 1952 and the half-timbering exposed.
After restoration and a modern extension to the courtyard, it has been the town hall since 2006.