The so-called White House is a former vineyard pavilion in the Gewann "Röthe". Won is the expression for a narrow, strip-shaped piece of land, the name "Röthe" is derived from "clearing of former wasteland". The White House was built around 1830 by Friedrich Konrad Michel. A classical rotunda with a brick dome. In 1841 a Roman stone coffin was excavated here - it is now in Peterspark. In the neighboring Rheinhessen, the vineyard houses in this special design are significantly smaller, but much more common. They are known there under the term "Trullo" - plural "Trulli". They mainly served as shelters for the people working in the vineyards and as material stores.