Stadthaus Grünstadt

Grünstadt

The current town house was built in 1750. At the suggestion of Countess Charlotte Wilhelmine zu Pappenheim, second wife of Count Georg Hermann von Leininger, it initially served as an orphanage. Later on as a hospital for the French occupiers, as a poor house, hospital and kindergarten. The city administration of Grünstadt has been housed here since the end of the Second World War

Details

@ Contact

Stadtverwaltung Grünstadt
Kreuzerweg 2
67269 Grünstadt

Website: http://www.gruenstadt.de
Phone: (0049) 6359 8050