Speyrer Kapell

Herxheim bei Landau

Verein Südliche Weinstrassse Herxheim e.V.


Verein Südliche Weinstrassse Herxheim e.V.
Obere Hauptstr. 2
76863 Herxhiem

Phone : (0049) 7276 501107
Fax : (0049) 7276 501250
https://herxheim.suedlicheweinstrasse.de/
verein-suew@herxheim.de


Description

The chapel, located on the former trade route to Speyer, was commissioned by Anna Maria Steinacher née Trauth in 1747 and last renovated around 1990. It is in private ownership.

Furnishings:

Altar with depiction of the Deposition from the Cross, half sculpture under glass; statue of the Madonna, also a Pietà; new stained glass window design by Oberstudienrat Nether, Böllenborn.

Address: Intersection Speyrer Strasse /Augustastrasse