The castle church was begun around 1300 and completed around 1335. During the restoration in 1978, the Gothic building fabric was uncovered again.
The west tower of 1863/66 is built on the substructure of the medieval tower. To the south of the choir is a sacristy, later a lodge.
To the west is the important Renaissance burial chapel of 1504/08; at its entrance are wrought-iron grilles by Antoni Roth (1608).
Concerts are held regularly in the church.