The Protestant church in Walsheim was built in 1810-1812. Previously, a church from the 14th century stood on this site, but it was destroyed in 1794 in the war between Prussia and France. The late Gothic bell tower probably dates back to 1723, the three bells are called "faith", "love" and "hope".
The organ, which was built in 1844 by Carl Wagner, is today one of the most historically valuable instruments of the 19th century in the Palatinate. In the adjacent cemetery there is a war memorial (1914/18) from the 1920s as well as some historical tombs from the beginning of the 20th century. The church, the war memorial and the tombs are among the cultural monuments of the place.