After the only church in the village was awarded to the Catholics at the beginning of the 18th century, Protestant services were initially celebrated in the old town hall. Then, in 1788, a separate Protestant church was created with the construction of a simple hall building with a ridge turret and two bells. But already 2 years after the inauguration the church was occupied by French troops and used as a camp. During the use by the French, among other things, the gallery and many other things in the church were damaged. In the 19th century the gallery was rebuilt, in the 20th century an organ of the Steinmeyer company was bought second-hand and and the church was completely renovated and in 1992 the 200th anniversary of the church was celebrated. The church belongs to the cultural monuments of the village.