Museum der Stadt Bad Bergzabern

Bad Bergzabern


The town museum is located in the historic inn "Zum Engel", which is considered one of the most beautiful Renaissance buildings in the Palatinate. Until the 18th century, it served the Dukes of Zweibrücken as their Oberamtssitz. Reinhard Fleckstein bought the property in 1802 and established the inn "Zum Engel".

Related Links

opening hours