Since 1870 there has been a butcher's shop in the house of Hartmannstraße 33, in Maikammer, which was first run by the Platz family. In 1933 Karl Garrecht took over the butcher's shop and since then it has been owned by the Garrecht family. In 1968 Walter Garrecht followed. In 1983 the butchery was rebuilt, modernized and reopened. With Jürgen Garrecht is now our butchery since 1999, already in the 3rd generation.
Enjoyment for two - picnic in the open air!
The picnic can be purchased on site at any time during opening hours.
For special requests, please order three days in advance.