Martinskirche Grünstadt

Grünstadt

Martinskirche


Martinskirche
Obergasse 1
67269 Grünstadt

Phone : (0049) 6359 2201
info@gruenstadt.de


Description

The first Martinskirche was probably built before the year 1000. The Martinskirche was first mentioned in 1121. In the 13th and 14th centuries, the Lorraine Monastery of Glandern had the right of ownership and patronage, in the 16th century these passed to the Counts of Leiningen . After being destroyed in the wars of the Reunions, the church was rebuilt from 1727 onwards. The church, which burned down in World War II in 1942, was completely rebuilt by 1960. It still houses the grave vault of the old and Neuleining counts

Related Links

opening hours