Katholische Kirche St. Peter

Grünstadt

Katholische Kirche


Katholische Kirche
Obersülzer Str. 1
67269 Grünstadt

Phone : (+49) 06359 2295


Description

The Catholic parish church of St. Peter and Paul, the former Capuchin and monastery church, was built between 1700 and 1717. The choir was added between 1840 and 1842. The tower on the side dates from 1935. The sister house is adjacent

Kath. Kirche, Grünstadt

The audiovisual content of this point could be created by a project of the LAG Rhein-Haardt and was represented by the Ministry of Economics, Transport, Agriculture and Viticulture Rhineland-Palatinate as part of the EULLE development program with the participation of the European Union and the State of Rhineland-Palatinate Funded Home LEADER Region Rhein-Haardt (leader-rhein-haardt.de)

opening hours