Catholic Church "Herz Jesu" in Lambrecht (Palatinate)
1750 first catholic parish church for Grevenhausen, on the then western edge of the village development. Built under Prince-Bishop Franz Christoph von Hutten. Coat of arms of the builder in rocaille cartouche under the gable niche of the street facade.
Architect: Fürstb. Court architect Joh. Gg. Stahl.
Patronage: St. John Nepomuk and St. Lambertus.