The Käsbüro is one of the most traditional inns in Bad Dürkheim. The lovingly renovated building dates back to the 11th century and stood on "holy ground"; it originally served as an abbess's house. Around 1800, the innkeepers moved into the Käsbüro. For a long time, the house was owned by the Mayer family. Son Jean invented the Cordon Bleu in 1860, for which he was awarded by the Association of French Chefs. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Today's menu features high-quality regional dishes, and of course the Cordon Bleu is still there. The Käsbüro is lovingly run as a family business.
The main building of the Käsbüro has been renovated with great attention to detail in the style of an old building.
And is divided into 3 rooms
-The Käsbüro with 20 seats,
-the nuns' parlour with 14 seats and the
-ancestral parlour with 22 seats.
Each of these rooms has been individually furnished and each has its own charm.
In the outbuilding above the courtyard, the wine tavern with 50 seats is ideal for larger groups, family celebrations and weddings.
Leave your everyday life behind and enjoy our Mediterranean courtyard in fine weather. Mediterranean courtyard.