The Jewish cemetery was established in 1867 by the Kirrweiler community; at that time 84 Jewish inhabitants lived in Kirrweiler. In 1943 the community sold the cemetery to a winegrower to plant a vineyard. The gravestones were removed. After the war, "politically burdened" citizens had to retrieve the stones and put them back in place. Since 1976 the municipality maintains the cemetery.
Of the synagogue in Schlossstraße, which was established in 1766, the south side wall with the round arch windows still exists. They were discovered when an adjacent building was demolished.
The previous owner of Kirchstr. 4 discovered a Jewish bath (mikveh) in the cellar of his building. The later owner uncovered the bath in 1980 and made it accessible to the public. It is assumed that the bath dates back to the 17th century.