Haus Jörg

Otterberg

Jörg House

 

This corne house built in the Baroque Style, situated close to the site of the former town gate, was erected by the master tanner Theobald Seitz in 1769. Displayed on the door lintel is the sign for the Guild of the Tanners, the name of the builder and the year in which it was built. The original front door from the house, dating from the 18th century, is currently on display in the museum of local history.

Details