Border land train
Take a tour with a difference on the land train that runs between Wissembourg in France and Schweigen-Rechtenbach in Germany. On this 75-minute train ride, you’ll discover the old town of Wissembourg and the Franco-German vineyards and catch a fantastic view of the Rhineland Plain and the German Wine Gate.
• Languages: German, French, English and Dutch
• Available as a scheduled public tour or as a private group tour at a separately arranged time
◦ April and May: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
◦ June to September: daily
◦ October: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
◦ From Wissembourg (France) - Place de la République: 11am, 1.15pm, 3.10pm, 5pm
◦ From Schweigen (Germany) - German Wine Gate: 11.50am, 2.10pm, 4.05pm, 5.50pm
The central carriages have two wheelchair spaces and a ramp is available as necessary. The land train has 60 seats in total.