Franz.-ref. Pfarr- und Schulhaus

Otterberg

The "Französich-reformiertes Pfarr- und schulhaus" (French reformist Rectory and schoolhouse)

 

This building, erected in 1720 by the largest parish in Otterberg at the time, housed two schoolrooms and the residences of the vicar and teacher until the 1970's. The front façade of this half-timbered building was erected on the original foundations of the one of the monastery outbuildings.

Details

@ Contact

Mühlstraße
67697 Otterberg

Website: http://www.otterbach-otterberg.de
E-Mail: tourist-info@otterbach-otterberg.de
Phone: (0049) 6301 607 800
Fax: (0049) 6301 32761