Forester's Lodge - Hunting Lodge - Count Palatine Johann Casimir
In front of the ruin, on a red sandstone, there is an iron information board with the inscription:
1576 Count Palatine Johann Casimir
- hunter from the Electoral Palatinate -
hunts here for stag and capercaillie.
likewise his successors
1592 Elector Friedrich IV
1749 First inventory description of the
"Hunting lodge on the Speckheinrichweg".
1785 "Ground plan of the Elmsteiner Gewäldes" (Elmstein forest)
contains main and outbuildings.
Forester Caspar Osterheld
1822 Forester Jakob Mantel (Bayer)
11 July Forester Friedrich Hoffmann moves to
1833 Iggelbach. Demolition of the house.