Burgruine Lemberg


Fremdenverkehrsbüro Pirmasens-Land

Fremdenverkehrsbüro Pirmasens-Land
Bahnhofstr. 19
66953 Pirmasens

Phone : 0049 6331 8720
Fax : 0049 6331 872100


Lemberg Castle Ruin with Castle Information Centre

Formerly a really important castle above Lemberg. Destroyed in 1689. One of the most interesting parts is the medieval water supply system with the 96 m deep well and the approximately 131 m long, passable gallery (guided tours are possible).

Further information: www.burg-lemberg.de

This Premium-Trail leads to the castle: Count Henry Path (Graf-Heinrich-Weg)

opening hours