The church, built in 1726/29, as a parish church of the Reformed community, is a Baroque hall building.
It was built on the building of the Leining castle destroyed in 1471.
After the destruction in the Second World War, it was rebuilt in a modified form as a parish center.
Leininger Straße 19
67098 Bad Dürkheim
Südliche Weinstrasse e. V. An der Kreuzmühle 2 76829 Landau
Phone: +49 (0) 6341 940 407 Fax: +49 (0) 6341 940 502 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org