The church is a simple hall building with a formerly vaulted choir closed on three sides. A ridge turret was added in 1835. On the baroque ceiling is a painting of King David playing the harp, above the altar on the ceiling is a creation motif. The church was extensively renovated in the 1960s.
Bells: 3 bronze bells 1954 Rincker, Sinn (h'-d''-e'')
Organ 1909 G. F. Steinmeyer, Oettingen/Bavaria,
II manuals/ 9 stops, renov. 1994-95