Alte Apotheke

Otterberg

This Walloon half-timbered house was erected in 1608 by the tanner David Gille Anthoine.

Purchased by the Pharmacist Leonard Euler in 1836, it remained a Pharmacy until as recently as 1966.

On the first floor there is a raised plasterwork ceiling from the 19th Century.

During renovation of the ground floor the original decorative colouring of the time was revealed.

Details

@ Contact

Alte Apotheke
Hauptstr. 61
67697 Otterberg

Website: http://www.otterbach-otterberg.de
E-Mail: tourist-info@otterbach-otterberg.de
Phone: (0049) 6301 607 800