The Stiftsgut Keysermühle is an inclusive nature and conference hotel. Our extensive park with its natural ambience invites you to let your soul dangle. Enjoy wonderful moments on our beautiful park terrace. The central location opposite the former monastery is an ideal starting point for hiking, biking and pilgrimage, optimal conditions for relaxed meetings, celebrations and co-working. Feel like staying longer? Just inquire with us.
In our house you expect:
- 38 renovated, cozy non-smoking rooms, equipped with desk, bath/shower and WC, hairdryer and cosmetic mirror. All rooms are deliberately simple and simply furnished - some of them with TV - a contrast to today's flood of information and media.
- Internet connection in every room
- 2 handicapped accessible rooms, barrier-free access, elevator
- 4 bright and friendly meeting and event rooms
- "Freiraum", our central light-flooded dining room with park terrace and Stiftshof - our kitchen is BIO-certified (DE-ÖKO-022)
- Library with literature and TV
- Room of silence
- Extensive park with old trees, herb garden, tree house and natural children's playground
- Natural fountain with drinking water quality
- Direct connection to the Palatinate Way of St. James, hiking and biking trails along the Southern Wine Route and the Palatinate Forest, Germany's largest contiguous forest area
Check-in from 3 p.m. until 8 p.m. at the latest, please discuss a later arrival with our reception; check-out until 10:30 a.m. at the latest.
Your way to us:
A65 from Mannheim/ Ludwigshafen exit Landau Süd direction Bad Bergzabern. A65 from Karlsruhe exit Rohrbach. In Appenhofen turn right towards Heuchelheim, Klingenmünster. 200m after the town sign Klingenmünster on the right side.
Nearest train station Bad Bergzabern or Landau, continue by public transport to Klingenmünster Ortsmitte (exit at Rathaus). A transfer is offered for a fee with advance notice.
Reduction for children:
Children up to 3 years stay free of charge in the parents' room. For children from 4 to 10 years we charge 10,00 € incl. breakfast per day.
Current arrangements can be found on our website: www.stiftsgut-keysermuehle.de
Transfer to the nearest train station (Bad Bergzabern, Landau) for a fee and on request.
Pets allowed (5,00 € per day without food - please remember the dog blanket)
Internet connection in all rooms and in the conference rooms