Hygienic - Safe - Flexible
The boutique hotel Am Wartturm in Speyer offers its guests modern rooms with a feel-good character, including free W-LAN. In the morning, you start with a varied breakfast from the buffet in the newly designed living lounge. This and the hotel's own garden also invite you to relax and get together in the evenings. Free parking is also available.
NEW from 2021: all hotel rooms air-conditioned
The ideal accessibility of the hotel, easy connections to the historic city centre, a particularly personal service and the good price/wellness ratio make it so popular with private and business travellers.
The hotel's motto: "Book today, because we are easy to book - easy to find - easy to find.
The hotel is a partner of the SpeyerCard. From 2 nights, you receive a free 3-day SpeyerCARD, which offers you a wealth of reductions and, in some cases, free admissions.
- at motorway junction A 6 to A 61 direction Speyer
- at motorway junction Speyer to B9 direction Speyer
- exit Speyer-Nord and proceed direction Speyer
- after city-entrance, turn right at 1st traffic-lights (at BMW car dealer)
- after 200 m you find the hotel at the left side
- by IC/ICE until Mannheim
- option 1: by surburban train (S-Bahn) until Speyer main station and then by bus (line 565) which leads you directly in front of the hotel (stop at Landwehrstrasse)
- option 2: by surburban train (S-Bahn) until station Speyer North-West (only a five-minute walk to the hotel - approximate 600m)
If you'd like a transfer (special deal) from the train station to the hotel, please call the hotel before your arrival.
- free parking
- free WIFI
- discount for technical museum, IMAX-Cinema and Bademaxx
- lockable bike storage
- bike rental (city-bikes)*
- children up to 5 years are invited to sleep for free in their parent's bed and enjoy the breakfast in the morning also for free
- pets allowed on request: EUR 11 per night
Access to historic old town:
- easy and comfortable by car within 5 minutes (parking behind the famous cathedral - daily ticket only EUR 3)
- discounted taxi to old town (EUR 9 per ride for up to 4 persons / EUR 12 per ride for up to 8 persons - as at March 2019)
- bus station directly in front of the Hotel with connection to historic old-town (EUR 2,10)
Certified "Bed & Bike"-Hotel
Travellers' Choice™ 2013, 2014 and 2015 winner in the category "TOP 25 bargain hotels in Germany"
Tripadvisor "certificate of excellence" 2014-2018
Recommended on Holidaycheck 2014-2020
*subject to availabilty