Historic farmhouse in the heart of Rhineland Palatinate
1883 historic holiday home with modern facilities, for up to 4 people, located in idyllic country-town Saalstadt in Rhineland Palatinate. This charming self-contained ground floor apartment will not disappoint, offering a spacious, bright and cosy home away from home.
Connect with nature by exploring the sunny hillside views and taking bushwalks nearby in the forest with the best hidden Pubs for your refreshment.
Easy access via the freeway (Autobahn) to enjoy shopping at the nearby Outlet in Zweibruecken, the Science Museum in Pirmasens, the Japanese Garden in Kaiserslautern and Cinemas in Landstuhl.
- Two-Bedroom Apartment ( 1 Master bedroom, one bedroom with single beds)
- Ground floor, own entry with keys for easy access
- Bathroom with Shower and separate toilet
- Lounge-room with TV,
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area
- Private Garden area with BBQ and outdoor dining
- Undercover parking for two cars
- Bed linen & towels and final cleaning included
- Babycot & highchair available
- Free Wi-fi & Heating
- No smoking and no pets
First night accommodation for two people: 80 Euro
Additional nights: 45 Euro each night
Additional people: 5 Euro per extra person per night